Are you looking for a review of Foleon? Should you use it for your business?
I have a passion to help businesses explore the best software to improve business operation and increase profit.
In the past week, I’ve done thorough research about Foleon. So I can tell you a lot of things about Foleon to help you make an informed and wise decision.
In this Foleon review, I’m going to cover the following.
What is Foleon?
Using Foleon’s leading content creation platform, business teams can design and make engaging content experiences that sell at scale.
Companies focus on using Foleon to create personalized content at every stage of the customer journey to enable buyers to self-learn and consume content at their own pace.
Who is Foleon For?
Using Foleon’s content creation platform, customer-facing teams can quickly craft seamless customer journeys fueled by engaging content experiences that are smart, on-brand, and personalized for today’s B2B buyers.
No pricing details have been provided yet by Foleon. Foleon uses per feature pricing model.
Foleon has many features. Here’s a summary for your reference:
- Brand Management
- Conversion Tracking
- SEO Management
Foleon Customer Reviews
Foleon is not perfect. There are pros and cons according to the customer feedbacks. Here’s the summary for your reference.
- “A very good-looking magazine and longreeds that are fun to produce.”
- “Great software to create magazines, brochures etc in a fun and personalized way.”
- “A great tool to share rich media device independant.”
- “You can change typography, colors, and create a brand platform on the fly. The tutorials are very helpful.”
- “I have tried and then had to abandon projects using drag and drop. When you are going through completed magazines, it also shows traces of the underlying template that you have been using.”
- “The drag and drop, honestly does not work properly. I honestly don’t understand why this was introduced, it is clunky and unusable for the most part.”
- “We have parted brass rags, and paying for a year that we have no use for because we failed to cancel in time. Not people I would deal with again.”
- “You are unable to delete publications as a publisher, you have to be an admin which was frustrating when I was only a publisher before.”
Major Software Review Sites’ Rating on Foleon
Capterra Rating: 4.6/5
G2 Rating: 4.6/5
TrustRadius Rating: 10/10
GetApp Rating: 4.6/5
SourceForge Rating: No rating
SoftwareSuggest Rating: No rating
SaaSworthy Rating: 4.6/5
Software Advice Rating: 4.5/5
FeaturedCustomers Rating: 4.8/5
Final Verdict: Foleon Review
Overall, Foleon is a great software to help scale your business.
If you want to try it, visit their website here.
Foleon Alternative: A Must-Have Online Marketing Tool
As you are reading this review, I’m sure you are an online entrepreneur, so I would like to introduce a very powerful marketing tool to you to help you scale your business to the next level.
It’s called ClickFunnels. You may have heard of it, but if not, let me explain why you should consider using it to generate more sales online.
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one marketing tool that helps entrepreneurs, digital marketers and business owners market, sell and deliver their products or services online.
ClickFunnels is the only piece of software you will ever need to run an internet business.
It eliminates the need to hire a web designer or salesman who is overpriced and lazy. So you can save a lot of money using ClickFunnels in the long term.
Anybody can build, design, and launch a sales funnel using ClickFunnels, regardless of their experience. Those days of hiring coders, web designers, and marketing agencies are over. With ClickFunnels, getting your business online has never been easier.
But How Much Can You Earn With ClickFunnels?
Many online entrepreneurs are using ClickFunnels and have earned at least $1 million in sales using ClickFunnels. The earning potential is limitless.
ClickFunnels created an award called the “Two Comma Club” award for entrepreneurs who reached the 7-figure financial milestone inside one of their ClickFunnels funnels.
The screenshots below are some of the winners of the “Two Comma Club” award. Do you want to be one of them?
With ClickFunnels, you can drastically increase the opt-in rate and upsell conversion rate:
Where to Get ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial.
If you want to try ClickFunnels and see if it fits your online business model, you can sign up for the free trial here (no worries that you can cancel it anytime within 14 days and won’t be charged a penny).
With the free trial, You can get instant access to every amazing feature of ClickFunnels:
- Drag-And-Drop Website/Page Builder
- One-Click Upsells & Downsells
- Order Forms
- Membership Area Pages
- A/B Testing
- Follow-up Funnels
- Email List Building Tools
- Email Management
- Integrated Affiliate Management System
- Sales Analytics
- Pre-Built Funnel Templates
- Payment Gateways Integration
- Third-Party Integrations & Apps
- And many more…
If you want to see a detailed evaluation of ClickFunnels, you can read this ClickFunnels review.
Anyway, I strongly recommend you to register a free account with ClickFunnels and see it yourself.